26 December 2011

Artsy Crafty Photographic Awesomeness

I love to create, whether it be food, clothes, knitted wonders, art, jewelry, music or what-have-you.  There is just something about combining the thoughts in your head and the hands you were born with to manifest something that was not previously there that is intriguing, mysterious, and fulfilling.  When it comes to gifts, it also adds a little "Bam!" that you can't buy in a store. 

For Matt's birthday last year, I wanted to give him something especially awesome.  Family is very important to him, and I came up with the greatest idea!  Off to Hobby Lobby I went and bought black resin letters that spell out our last name.  I set up my tripod and had each of us hold one of the letters in our hands and...Voila!!



One awesome picture!  The floating frame works great for this display, but you could use individual frames or a sectioned frame as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment